Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (July 2011, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 27 Jul 2011 20:34:59 +0000
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Mike Rhoads <RHOADSM1@WESTAT.COM>
Subject:      Re: PROC TABULATE: Stats from more than 1 analysis variable in
              rows XXXX
Comments: To: Daniel Yanosky <dyanosky@KENNESAW.EDU>

Daniel,

Not tested, but something like the revised TABLE statement below might work for you. (You'll also have to add the second variable to your VAR statement, of course.)

TABLE (SEG1 ALL="Total")*(PAMOUNT NEWVAR), (SEG3 ALL="Total")*SUM="";

HTH!

Mike Rhoads RhoadsM1@Westat.com

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Daniel Yanosky Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 3:31 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: PROC TABULATE: Stats from more than 1 analysis variable in rows XXXX

Hello everyone,

I have the following PROC TABULATE code that works fine. However, I want to add the sum of another analysis variable underneath the sum of PAMOUNT in each cell. I have not been able to find an example of this yet.

PROC TABULATE DATA = FC1 MISSING FORMAT=COMMA20.2 NOSEPS; CLASS SEG1 SEG3; VAR PAMOUNT; TABLE SEG1 ALL="Total", (SEG3 ALL="Total")*PAMOUNT=""*SUM=""; RUN;

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Daniel