Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (July 2011, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 26 Jul 2011 09:45:25 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Arthur Tabachneck <art297@ROGERS.COM>
Subject:      Contract in Toronto with Possibility of Remote

I've been asked if I know of anyone who would be interested/qualified for:

Start date: As soon as possible End date: Aug 31st Location: Toronto onsite or remote if outside of Toronto Effort: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week Mon-Fri Skills required: Base SAS and macro programming, DI Studio, SAS 9.1

If interested, send me your resume and I'll forward it to the requester.

Art