Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2011, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 25 Jul 2011 11:22:32 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Teed, Lionel" <Lionel.Teed@TD.COM>
Subject:   Outlook Contact/Address Book

Just doing some preliminary work on a business solution at work and was wondering if anyone has had success in retrieving, within a PC SAS job, some or all the contents of the Outlook Address Book?

My early thoughts are to retreive the Enterprise address book information to populate certain fields that we need for a select subset of the entries on the Address book. In SQL terms, it would be something like this..

Select t1.* from Enterprise_Address_Book as t1 Join ListofPeoipleWeAreInterestedIn as t2 on t1.KeyField=t2.KeyField.

While t2 will be a SAS dataset, the trick is that t1 is our enterprise Contact/Address list.

Any pointers to some SAS Papers or some gentle guidance would be appreciated.

Of course, if some SAS smarty was to offer provide a full solution I wouldn't mind that either!!

Lionel Teed | Senior Manager, TD Waterhouse Financial Planning | T: 416.982.6763 | C: 647.965.9237

NOTICE: Confidential message which may be privileged. Unauthorized use/disclosure prohibited. If received in error, please go to www.td.com/legal for instructions. AVIS : Message confidentiel dont le contenu peut être privilégié. Utilisation/divulgation interdites sans permission. Si reçu par erreur, prière d'aller au www.td.com/francais/avis_juridique pour des instructions.