Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2011, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 4 Jul 2011 18:09:58 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Arthur Tabachneck <art297@ROGERS.COM>
Subject:      Re: Independence day on SAS-L
Comments: To: Joe Whitehurst <joewhitehurst@gmail.com>

Joe,

As a psychologist, I’d have thought you’d be more concerned with the affect on renamed variables that occurred in such a state of emptiness.

On a different note. We always say, on SAS-L at least, that there is no such thing as a dumb or stupid question. I think I finally found one. Take a look at:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Society-For-Asking-Stupid-Questions/169774899701771

Art

_____

From: Joe Whitehurst [mailto:joewhitehurst@gmail.com] Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 5:59 PM To: Arthur Tabachneck Cc: SAS-L@listserv.uga.edu Subject: Re: Independence day on SAS-L

What about the screams of the KEEP variables who know they will be tortured by various SAS PROCs?