Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2011)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 16 Jun 2011 21:44:58 -0400
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jeff Sewell <lambertsewell@ATT.NET>
Subject:      Great Egret, Yellow-throated Warbler, Berry College, Rome,
              Floyd County, 6/14/11

Berry College, including Victory Lake: What a great birding area. The lake is beautiful, great trail around the lake where we had the woodland birds. The grassland birds were seen in the very north of the campus. I did not see the YTWA well enough to determine its subspecies. The other three were heard only.

If you check Berry College on eBird, it is shown as Victory Lake, but the lake is only a small part of the campus.

Jeff Sewell Georgia Rare Bird Alert Georgia Ornithological Society 770-493-8862

Tucker, DeKalb Co., GA lambertsewell@att.net ----- Original Message ----- From: <do-not-reply@ebird.org> To: <lambertsewell@att.net> Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 2:17 PM Subject: eBird Report - Berry College, Rome, Jun 14, 2011

You must be a subscriber to post to GABO-L. Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: http://www.gos.org/gabo.html.  Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to gabo-l@listserv.uga.edu