Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2011, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 11 Apr 2011 15:43:05 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Michael Raithel <michaelraithel@WESTAT.COM>
Subject:      PharmaSUG, Not Income Taxes, on April 15th

Dear SAS-L-ers,

Well, April 15th may not be Tax Day this year, but it looms just as importantly as a deadline. April 15th is the last day that you can register online for PharmaSUG 2011, the premier SAS conference for worldwide professionals in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries who use SAS software in their work:

http://www.pharmasug.org/

For those of you who are calendar-ically challenged, that is _THIS_VERY_FRIDAY_ !!!!!!

So, get your corporate approval ASAP and sign up online. I will look forward to seeing you sipping a mint julep at the conference in the newly restored Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in beautiful Nashville, Tennessee!

Best of luck in all your SAS endeavors!

Of course, all of these opinions and insights are my own, and do not reflect those of my organization or my associates. All SAS code and/or methodologies specified in this posting are for illustrative purposes only and no warranty is stated or implied as to their accuracy or applicability. People deciding to use information in this posting do so at their own risk.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Michael A. Raithel "The man who wrote the book on performance" E-mail: MichaelRaithel@westat.com<mailto:MichaelRaithel@westat.com>