Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (February 2011, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 10 Feb 2011 15:12:21 -0800
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Tanmoy Mukherjee <tkmcornell@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:   Running SAS through Excel VBA Macros

I will appreciate if someone can guide me with regards to running SAS V9.2 through Excel 2010 VBA Macros. I have a excel macro that calls an outside database, creates a dataset which then needs to be run on SAS V9.2 and then the results exported to Excel again. Since all we are doing outside of Excel is running SAS I was wondering if a VBA code can be written to call the SAS program and execute the query.

I will appreciate if someone can guide towards the same.

Thanks and Regards, Tanmoy

Tanmoy Kumar Mukherjee 3 Perrine Court, East Brunswick, NJ 08816 Phone: 9173994540 Email: tkmcornell@yahoo.com