Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2011, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 7 Jan 2011 21:25:50 +0000
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Paul Hamilton <pdhamilton1@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: RTF Output
Comments: To: Suzanne <Suzanne.McCoy@CATALINAMARKETING.COM>

James,

Simply do not close the RTF destination between the two printing procedures!

Paul Hamilton Sent from Comcast mobile

-----Original Message----- From: Suzanne McCoy To: SAS-L Sent: 2011-01-07 21:21:22 +0000 Subject: Re: RTF Output

try proc printto or just put both proc prints inside the same ods open/close pair

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of James Algina Sent: Friday, January 07, 2011 4:09 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: RTF Output

Hello All,

I am using the SAS ODS RTF facility to create tables from SAS output. I use one proc print to print correlation coefficients to one file and another proc print to print F results to another file.

Is there a way to use two proc prints to print the results to one file without having the second file overwrite the first?

That is, I want to accomplish for an rtf file what the mod option accomplishes when the put command is used to create a text file.

Thanks,

Jamie

-- James Algina Professor Research and Evaluation Methodology 119D Norman Hall P.O. Box 117047 University of Florida Gainesville, FL 32611

Voice 352-273-4305 Fax 352-846-2697