Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (August 2010)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 29 Aug 2010 20:00:11 -0400
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Theresa Hartz <jthartz50@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Cerulean Warbler

This is a late report. Yesterday, Georgann Schmalz and I birded the Meadows area of Big Canoe. We only found one Baltimore Oriole this time, but did have a small warbler flock at the entrance. The warblers were mostly Chestnut-sided Warblers and Black-throated Warblers, but there was also one male Cerulean Warbler among the flock.

Theresa Hartz Big Canoe Pickens and Dawson Counties

You must be a subscriber to post to GABO-L. Instructions for subscribing (and the guidelines) are found here: http://www.gos.org/gabo.html.  Please read the guidelines before posting.

Send regular postings to gabo-l@listserv.uga.edu