Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (July 2010, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 1 Jul 2010 13:07:47 -0400
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "Simon, Lorna" <Lorna.Simon@UMASSMED.EDU>
Subject:   questions about proc glimmix

I am a novice to proc glimmix and hierarchical models in general. I want to specify an independent covariance structure for the random effects. Is this the same as the default? i.e., type=VC. Also, if I have an exposure variable, how do I specify it? Any help would be appreciated - I'm a little over my head here. here is sample code:

ods graphics on; ods html file="z:\irb study\analysis\silent majority paper\output\protocol role.html"; proc glimmix data=irbstudy.meetings_all_participants6_30_10 plots=all; class sitepanel participantid protocolid protocol_role panel_role2; model turncount = panel_role2 protocol_role/solution dist=poisson; random intercept participantid protocolid/subject=sitepanel; format protocol_role protocol_role_r. panel_role2 panel_role_r.; title1 "IRB study"; title2 "GLIMMIX with sitepanel as subject"; run;ods graphics off;

also, I am still not getting any plots with these statements. I am getting titles for plots, but no plots.

Thanks all.