Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:32:24 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Mene Nema <mene.nema@GMX.NET>
Subject:      Re: PROC NLMIXED: finite gaussian mixture distribution of latent
              exogenous variables in a structural equation model

Dear All,

I still can't find the error. It seems that a negative or zero-value is passed to the logarithm function. The log-file says:

NOTE: Invalid argument to function LOG at line 136 column 10

Line 136 is:

LL = log(Px1 * Px2 * Px3 * Px4 * Px5 * Py1 * Py2 * Py3 * Py4);

The data step code returns the following meassage:

LL=. _ERROR_=1 _N_=1

So, it should be something very easy. But, I can't see it.

I appreciate every comment very much. Thanks to all of you, especially to Dale.

Best, Mene