Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 9 Jun 2010 14:30:44 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Gerhard Hellriegel <gerhard.hellriegel@T-ONLINE.DE>
Subject:      Re: PROC SORT/ No disk space available for the write operation

That should be no problem between 9.1 and 9.2. However you might have your work-directory on another disk which is smaller (or already full) that the 9.1 one. Have a look where saswork is located and check the disk-space. It seems to be on c:, normally a local disk. Most installations I know have rather small partitions for system files on c: and have a big one (or more) for data, sometimes d: or e: or... If you are on the same hardware with 9.1 AND 9.2, maybe you kept the 9.1 installation alive (or dead) and added 9.2. That might be a show-stopper. Or you removed 9.1 and 9.2 simply needs more space for the installation? A solution might be to buy a new harddisk. Disk space is not expensive.

Gerhard