Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2010, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 10 Jun 2010 11:26:40 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Sprague, Webb (OFM)" <Webb.Sprague@OFM.WA.GOV>
Subject:      Documentation for ODS GRAPHICS options?

Hi all,

Where does one find the documentation for ods graphics options? I ran across a SUGI article that used "ods graphics / border=off;", but I can't find anything that says that ods graphics takes such an option.

I have the base ods manual for 9.1 (base_ods_7032.pdf), but I can't find one for 9.2. The 9.1 manual doesn't have an obvious reference to this option either, not in section for ODS GRAPHICS, nor anywhere near the front of the chapter on "ODS Language Statements"

Tx!

--- W. Webb Sprague Forecast Analyst Office of Financial Management, Forecast Division GA Bldg., 3rd Floor, 318-K PO Box 43113 Olympia, WA 98504-3113 Tel: 360-902-0634 Fax: 360-725-5174 webb.sprague@ofm.wa.gov http://www.ofm.wa.gov/pop/