Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2010, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 16 May 2010 19:26:07 -0600
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Alan Churchill <alan.churchill@SAVIAN.NET>
Subject:      Re: Submitting SAS jobs from Java with com.sas.iom

From a birdie:

This should get you started.

SAS(R) 9.2 Integration Technologies: Java Client Developer's Guide

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/itechjcdg/61499/HTML/default/tit lepage.htm

Alan

Alan Churchill Savian Work: 719-687-5954 Cell: 719-310-4870

-----Original Message----- From: H åkan Lane [mailto:hlane@CLS.DK] Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2010 9:35 AM Subject: Submitting SAS jobs from Java with com.sas.iom

Does anyone know how to integrate the com.sas.iom package so that I can submit SAS jobs from a Java application? I downloaded the OLE database and installed it, but I can't seem to find how I make it available for example from Netbeans. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Håkan Lane