Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (February 2010, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 17 Feb 2010 13:00:57 -0800
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   SD <saurabhkdas@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Require Help to Tweak SAS EG 4.2
Comments:   To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hello All,

is there some reference to tweak SAS E.G 4.2, make the application perform faster, few do's and dont's etc

e.g. not allowing it to load the output dataset. etc, earlier in 4.1 it used to come up as an icon, and if one needed it, you could click on it, however in 4.2 it loads and then, I would have the option to export, it kinda takes a while.

I tried looking at the Tools>options>Results section, just not finding it.

Any ideas ..

thanks SD