Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2010, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 7 Jan 2010 10:55:14 -0500
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Dianne Rhodes <diannerhodes@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: SAS92 32-BIT TO SAS92 64-BIT problem
Comments: To: spjcdc@GMAIL.COM

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010 14:14:18 -0800, Steve James <spjcdc@GMAIL.COM> wrote:

>No need to strip the formats out necessarily. You can use the option >NOFMTERR which simply gives a warning when it encounters a format that >it cannot find. Simply type > >OPTIONS NOFMTERR; >

Or, you can use proc cport under 9.1 to move your format catalog to an export file, then use proc cimport under 9.2 to move the export file into 9.2. I have done it successfully and extensively here in support of a large AF application which is catalog-driven. The datasets you can convert with proc migrate if necessary.

Dianne @ census