Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2010)Back to main AGED-SOUTH pageJoin or leave AGED-SOUTH (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 7 Jan 2010 09:11:37 -0500
Sender:       AgEd Teachers of South Georgia <AGED-SOUTH@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Eddie McKie <emckie@GAAGED.ORG>
Subject:      Extra Spring Cuttings
Comments: To: Mary Evelyn Conger <me.conger@gmail.com>,
          Jason Peake <jpeake@uga.edu>

Spring cuttings are to be delivered to the GA FFA/FCCLA Center next week during Mid-Winter Teachers Conference. When talking with the grower this morning, he informed me that he had some extra plants to sale. If you would like some of these, please let me know by tomorrow p.m.

Thanks

Eddie

-- Eddie McKie Area Teacher South Region Agricultural Education ABAC 34 2802 Moore Highway Tifton, GA 31793 229-386-3213 229-391-6838 (Fax) emckie@gaaged.org

[text/html]