Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2009, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 30 Dec 2009 10:11:53 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Arthur Tabachneck <art297@NETSCAPE.NET>
Subject:      Re: SAS/DMS library default library allocations using SAS V8.2 on
              OS/390
Comments: To: Minion <acfarrer@gmail.com>

Minion,

I don't know if this will work in your environment, but in Windows you can simply click on the libname, press the delete key, and then verify that you want to delete the libname.

After deleting it, it doesn't reappear the next time you start a session.

Let us know if that works on OS/390 as well.

Art --------- On Dec 30, 11:29 am, Minion <acfar...@gmail.com> wrote: > In an attempt to speed up my ability to use FS Browse on OS/390, I > used the LIB window to define 2 libraries to be assigned at startup. > Now I cannot get rid of them and I am always invited to allocate them > before doing anything else. The definitions are not stored in > SASUSER.PROFILE (empty at this site) and SAS Tech Support suggested > that they might be in the system CLISTS which feels unlikely to me > since they look like read only to my userid. > Any pointers?