Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2009, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 8 Dec 2009 12:45:36 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Mary <mlhoward@AVALON.NET>
Subject:      Re: Excel Workbook Setting Error Message
Comments: To: Eddie <aditya.penmetsa@GMAIL.COM>

Did it give you the name of a file where you can look for further explanation of the error message? If so look there; the most common problem is that sheet names specified are too long for Excel, so you may want to look at the sheet names in your code specifically and shorten them if they are too long.

-Mary

From: Eddie <aditya.penmetsa@GMAIL.COM> To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Excel Workbook Setting Error Message Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 08:27:51 -0800

Hi, I'm using excel tagsets to create an excel report using SAS/Intranet . When I run the program on my local machine it worked fine but when I copy into onto the Server and do "_webout" the program ran successfully and I also got that popup window where I can save the excel file. Here once I hit save it took long time for downloading the file from the server and finally when the download completed I see the an error Message " Problem came up in the following areas during load: Work Book Setting "

The file size was 6825 KB when I ran on my local machine.

Can someone help me resolve this error.

Regards, Addy