Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2009)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 29 Dec 2009 08:30:59 -0500
Sender:       Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Carol Lambert <CLambert@CCWA1.COM>
Subject:      Cormorants-Clayton Co. 12/26/09

Jeff Sewell and I had an unusually large number of Double-crested Cormorants on the Smith reservoir this past Saturday. We estimated about 500. They were viewed from the fire station parking lot on Panhandle Rd.

Carol Lambert Senior Conservationist Newman Wetlands Center, Clayton County Water Authority 2755 Freeman Road, Hampton, GA 30228 770-603-5603 office clambert@ccwa.us