Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2009, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 23 Nov 2009 13:41:51 -0600
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Matthew Pettis <matt.pettis@THOMSONREUTERS.COM>
Subject:      Re: OT: SAS sues WPS

There is passionately advocating your position, and then there is abusive. This is abusive. Please stop.

Respectfully, Matt

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Joe Whitehurst Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 1:26 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: OT: SAS sues WPS

Let me add ignorance to uninformed. I'm just fed up with the ignorant, uninformed complainers about SAS pricing, Not one of the ignorant fools have mentioned VALUE for price paid. No software available on this planet can touch the VALUE that SAS offers for it's modest price! But then, many of the folks who try to use SAS and complain about it's price are too stupid to realize it's VALUE!