Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (November 2009, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 10 Nov 2009 18:24:58 -0800
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Tom Abernathy <tom.abernathy@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: Finding missing observations in regression
Comments:   To: sas-l@uga.edu

Try checking for special missing values. Instead of VAR=. try VAR<= .z

On Nov 10, 9:20 pm, "B.Abbey" <Abbe...@aol.com> wrote: > I am running regressions in SAS. The results state "Number of > Observations with Missing Values" yet I checked my data and I do not > see any observations missing. I've run tons of regressions and this > is the first time I have encountered this. > > Is there a way to check for this? I check for variables that = '.' > and found none.