|Date: ||Fri, 6 Nov 2009 09:02:43 -0800|
|Reply-To: ||Sierra Information Services <sfbay0001@AOL.COM>|
|Sender: ||"SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>|
|From: ||Sierra Information Services <sfbay0001@AOL.COM>|
|Subject: ||Online SAS(r) Training Schedule: Nov, Dec, Jan|
|Content-Type: ||text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1|
Sierra Information Services has will present the following schedule of
online SAS Software training classes over the coming months.
* Advanced SAS Programming Techniques (Nov 17/18, Dec 15/16, Jan
* Intro to Data Summarization and Reporting (Jan 14)
* Intro to ODS (Nov 19)
* Unleashing the Power of PROC REPORT (Nov 20 and Jan 15)
* PROC REPORT: Beyond the Basics (Nov 23 and Jan 18)
* Exchanging Data Between SAS and Microsoft Products (Nov 24 and Jan
* Getting Started with ODS Statistical Graphics in SAS 9.2 (Dec 17)
* SAS Data Step Programming Efficiency (Dec 18)
Detailed printable outlines of these classes are available at
All but the Advanced Programming class are half-day sessions. The
Advanced Programming class is given as two consecutive half-day
More information and online registration is available at
Tuition is US$ 169 for the half day classes and US$ 299 for the two-
session Advanced Programming class.
Thanks, and please contact me if you have any questions.
Sierra Information Services