Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (June 2009, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 15 Jun 2009 03:09:55 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         such <such.jain@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: ODS, front page, table of contents and report format
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Dear Anaconoda,

> I have a SAS program I have developed myself. It uses ODS to write a > report as a word document. I should like to customize this report with > 3 features: > > 1. Make a front page with text colors and larger font sizes than > reading text. If you can illustrate more to have a clear idea. > > 2. Create a table of contents based on the styles (Heading 1 and > Heading 2) in the text. Today, I work up the report manually by > putting the styles on the actual text strings, and then let Word do > the job of creating the table of contents.

For table of content at first page: ods pdf/rtf file = '<filepath \test.pdf/rtf>' contents; Just to remember that for *.RTF files you have to right click at first page and then click "update field" (Windows OS) for table of content to appear. In *.PDF files TOC will automatically be appearing at first page.

> > 3. I should like to have the option to write the report in both .doc- > and .pdf-format. Either simultaneously or each at the time. > Write two ods statements one for rtf file and another for Pdf.

ods rtf file = '<filepath\test.rtf> '; ods pdf file = '<filepath\test.pdf> ';

statements;

ods rtf close; ods pdf close;