Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2009, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 26 May 2009 07:54:10 +0800
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Murphy Choy <goladin@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: Help on Neural Networks
Comments:   To: vishal jain <vishalinfo@gmail.com>

Hi Vishal,

I am not sure whether it still exists but you can refer to Warren Sarle's article on Neural Network in SAS.

Just google Warren Sarle SAS and you should be able to find it.

Regards, Murphy

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of vishal jain Sent: Monday, May 25, 2009 10:39 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Help on Neural Networks

Hi All

Can anyone provide information on pros and cons of supervised or unsupervised Neural Net methodology and how to implement the same in SAS ( how we need to prepare the data for the same ?, what procs do we use etc.)

-- Thanks in advance Vishal Jain