Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (April 2009, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 13 Apr 2009 22:13:26 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         vijay <vijay.oceantech@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      ocean techonologies
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hi ALL, We OCEAN TECHNOLOGIES offer SAS course Our SAS Program include Training in the following areas SAS Clinical, Banking, Insurance, Retail, Finance etc. 1 SAS/BASE 2 SAS/SQL 3 SAS/MACROS 4 SAS/GRAPHS 5 SAS/REPORTS 6 SAS/STATA 7 SAS/ETS 8 SAS/ACCESS 9 SAS/ODS 10 100% certification results. 11 Regular, weekend, Fast rack and also online classes provided for students convenience. Eligibility: B.Sc, B.Com, B.Tech, B.Pharma, M.B.B.S, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Tech, M.Pharma, M.B.A Any graduate or post graduate can undergo this. Our batches include :

1.Weekend: - Saturday and Sunday- 3 hrs per day

2. Online training.

Please confirm us the batch you are looking for. PH NO: +919980212689. E-mail:vijayvb1979@gmail.com