Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (March 2009, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Mon, 9 Mar 2009 13:50:20 -0600
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Ken Barz <Ken.Barz@CPCMED.ORG>
Subject:   Re: SAS short courses

The SAS e-Learning is actually fairly decent. I did both of the certification tracks, but they also have the programming and advanced programming tracks separately that cover a lot of the same stuff. There are a couple of other tracks that may cover "data mining" although that can mean different things.

http://www.sas.com/apps/elearning/elearning_category_welcome.jsp

Regards, Ken

-----Original Message----- From: SAS(r) Discussion [mailto:SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On Behalf Of Gerhard Hellriegel Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 1:30 PM To: SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re: SAS short courses