Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2009, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 3 Feb 2009 13:11:09 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jack Hamilton <jfh@STANFORDALUMNI.ORG>
Subject:      IAD to National Harbor on March 21

I decided to fly to Washington Dulles (cheaper and better departure time) on March 21. I will be arriving around 10:40pm (Southwest from Las Vegas). Is anyone else coming in on that flight, or a flight that arrives at a similar time? Perhaps we could share a taxi.

If <http://www.gaylordhotels.com/gaylord-national/directions-transportation/shuttle-taxi-service/index.html> is to be believed, a taxi doesn't cost much more than Super Shuttle and is much more convenient.

I will be taking the train back to California. It doesn't appear that getting from National Harbor to Union Station is impossible - a taxi and Metro - but perhaps someone will be arranging rideshares at the conference - there must be a lot of people planning to drive back to Washington after the conference. It doesn't appear that the National Harbor-Georgetown water taxi will start until May.

-- Jack Hamilton Sacramento, California jfh@alumni.stanford.org <== Use this, not jfh @ stanfordalumni.org