Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2009, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 13 Jan 2009 08:47:08 -0800
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Shiling Zhang <shiling99@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:   Re: How to Programatically deassign a Libname
Comments:   To: sas-l@uga.edu

libname _all_;

See the log below. HTH

525 libname s 'c:\temp'; NOTE: Libref S was successfully assigned as follows: Engine: V9 Physical Name: c:\temp 526 libname s2 'c:\temp\temp'; NOTE: Libref S2 was successfully assigned as follows: Engine: V9 Physical Name: c:\temp\temp 527 528 libname _all_; NOTE: Libref S has been deassigned. NOTE: Libref S2 has been deassigned.

SAS_learner wrote: > hello guys, > > Right now I am chaniging my programs to work on Windows that are written on > Unix. As part of of it I am using same Libnames with the change of path and > syntax. Here I want to know if there is way to deassign all the libnames > that are assigned before say for example I have Libname Temp "C;\temp" to > Temp"D:\Temp\Sas" . I know SAS would pick up the second one as path but just > want to make sure that it does not take the First one. > > And any of you have any macro or code which work on windows that would pick > the Folder name and assign the necessary libnames irrespective of what > Operating system I am using ?? > > TIA > SL