Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2008, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Tue, 2 Dec 2008 15:49:37 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   SAS_learner <proccontents@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   SDTM Partial dates

Hello _all_,

May be some body have already might have asked this one. What I am doing is getting the dates into SDTM format . I do not have any problem when I have complete date . When I have the Complete date I am doing something like this

Dmdlstd2 = Put ( Dmdlstd,IS8601DA. );

But does this Format would when there are Partial dates that missing date and missing Month ?? if not is there simple way check Dmdlstd when it is Num.

I do have macro where I would cut the Character Dmdlstd into Parts and set it back with assigning format to Month. Is there better way

thanks for your time and Thoughts (TTT) SL