Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (October 2008, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 23 Oct 2008 03:31:58 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Frank Poppe <Frank.Poppe@PWCONSULTING.NL>
Subject:      Re: PROC GPLOT question
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

On Oct 23, 7:31 am, "jlee8...@gmail.com" <jlee8...@gmail.com> wrote: > Dear SAS users, > > Hi, I want to use proc gplot to draw a regression line but want to add > a x=y line to the plot. > > Can you inform me a good simple way? > > thank you, > claus

You could try to add some dummy points and try to treat them seperately from the real points by assigning a group value and using the vary * varx = group syntax. But a more stable method is to use ANNOTATE. But although in the end it is a simple addition to the code, you will have to spend some time converting one of the examples in the documentation.

Frank Poppe