Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2008)Back to main GABO-L pageJoin or leave GABO-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 4 Sep 2008 12:37:37 -0400
Sender:   Georgia Birders Online <GABO-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Walt Chambers <Walter.Frank.Chambers@STUDENT.MERCER.EDU>
Subject:   Boat Ramp Rd - 9/4

I rarely get to BRR in consecutive days, but I wanted to see what the morning warbler activity would be like today after yesterday's afternoon outing. I got 14 species again, but a few different ones today and different numbers...

Northern Parula - 6 Prairie Warbler - 1 Magnolia Warbler - 3 Chestnut-sided Warbler - 3 Blackburnian Warbler - 1 Cerulean Warbler - 3 (all fem.) Black-and-white Warbler - 2 American Redstart - 5 Worm-eating Warbler - 2 Swainson's Warbler - 3 Kentucky Warbler - 6 Hooded Warbler - 4 Canada Warbler - 1 Yellow-breasted Chat - 1

The only other noteable migrant was a fots Veery.

Walt Chambers Columbus