Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2008, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 22 Jul 2008 11:32:06 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         SAS_learner <proccontents@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Option to increase the width of the Log
Comments: To: "Fehd, Ronald J. (CDC/CCHIS/NCPHI)" <rjf2@cdc.gov>

Hello Ronald,

Thanks for the Option it is what I am looking for , but as you said it is messing up my Output too is there a way to limit options linesize = max; Just to Log

I am using Proc Printto to Print my Log , Or If there is way to Overwrite the global Linezine options to normal line when my proc compare starts , My Program is has follow

%include setup ;<--- This has all the Libraries and template Program here is where Proc Printto log = c:\temp.log is included then ;

data .................; . . . Proc compare data = a compare = b ; Run; Proc Report and Proc Compare report where I compare here the defalut Proc compare is getting messed up .

thanks for the help