Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2008, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 14 Jun 2008 19:00:05 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Abhay Kaushik <abhaykaushik@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Output Command

I am running a regression to estimate Cook's D, DFFITS by using option infuence. i.e.

proc reg data =return; model x = y1 y2 y3 y4 y5/influence; run;

When I run this model, I get desired output with all independent variables and other residuals.From this output, I actually want 4 itmes (DATE ID Cook'sD and DFFITS) to be stored in a sepertae sas file so I can merge that later to my another dataset using ID and DATE as common variables. ID and date are not the independent varibles in the regression model.

Any suggestions, what command is required so that I have those 4 variables stored in a seperate sas file.

Thanks