Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (April 2008, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 29 Apr 2008 14:57:10 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jim Agnew <agnew@VCU.EDU>
Subject:      Is there any way to use the mouse wheel in looking at SAS data
              via table editor?

Dear all,

Is there any way to use the mouse wheel in looking at SAS data via table editor?

Jim

--

"Games? Solitaire? I have a 2-node VAXcluster, 3 Windows 2000 servers, 2 Windows 2003 servers, 1 MySQL Database Server, 1 Postgres Database Server, 1 Linux server, several Ubuntus and a direct satellite feed to my windows desktop background, who needs toys???" - Jim