Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 10:34:18 -0800
Reply-To: Sierra Information Services <sfbay0001@AOL.COM>
Sender: "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From: Sierra Information Services <sfbay0001@AOL.COM>
Subject: Feb. 2008 Online SAS Training Seminars: Special Introductory
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Sierra Information Services is pleased to announce our initial round
of focused, affordably-priced online SAS Software training seminars.
Tuition is just $129 per person per seminar and includes attendance at
a live presentation of the seminar, toll-free dial-in access to the
session, two-way "real-time" communicaiton with the instructor by
voice and "chat," and a complete printable copy of the seminar notes.
We look forward to welcoming you at our online training opportunities!
More details about these sessions and online registration is available
The following intensive half-day sessions are scheduled for
presentation this month:
* Feb. 21: Exchanging Data Between SAS and Microsoft Products
* Feb 22: SAS Data Step Programming Efficiencies
* Feb. 25: Unleashing the Power of PROC REPORT
* Feb. 26: Getting the Most from the SAS Format Facility
* Feb. 27: [No Seminar]
* Feb. 28: Introduction to the SAS Output Delivery System (ODS)
* Feb. 29: Exchanging Data Between SAS and Microsoft Products (repeat
of 2/21 session)
Detailed printable outlines of these and other training opportunities
available from Sierra are available at http://www.sierrainformation.com/seminars_outlines.php
Please contact is via email at email@example.com if you
have any questions our new online training opportunities. Thanks!