Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2008, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 7 Feb 2008 13:16:02 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   "data _null_," <datanull@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   Re: Freq Question
Comments:   To: ricardosilva@serasa.com.br

Use proc rank with groups= option.

proc plan; factors id = 10000 ordered score = 1 of 1000 ; output out=work.scores; run;

proc rank groups=22; var score; ranks Group; run; proc print data=_last_(obs=100); run; proc freq; tables Group; run;

On Feb 7, 2008 1:07 PM, Ricardo G Silva <ricardosilva@serasa.com.br> wrote: > Dear Users, > My data set contain individual credit scores, ranging from 0 to 1000. I > want to divide it uniformly into 22 classes. Can SAS do this > automatically? > Thanks > Rick >