Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2008, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 29 Jan 2008 12:19:47 +0100
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Andre Wielki <wielki@INED.FR>
Subject:      Re: Tick values display vertically
Comments: To: mholmes@CUESTA.EDU

Mike, Some possibility are linked with the axis statements where you have for text label= and value= with keyword options like angle= color= font= height= justify= rotate= and tick=n

Forward some more details about or try those

HTH Andre

mholmes@CUESTA.EDU a écrit : > Hello all, > I am trying to create histograms where the tick values are 0.25 > units apart. When I plot them out, the values are displayed > vertically on the x-axis. For instance, the tick value 1.25 will be > displayed like this: > 1 > . > 2 > 5 > > Here are my goptions statements. It worked fine when I was using CGM > device but not when I use EMF. Can anyone shed some light on this? > Thanks. > > Mike > > %if %substr(%upcase(&device),1,3) =EMF %then %do ; > goptions reset=all ; > goptions gsfname=gsfplot gsfmode=replace gunit=pct ; > * goptions nocharacters nocell nofill nosymbol noprompt ; > goptions cback=white colors=(black) ; > goptions ftext="Arial" ftrack=loose ; > goptions rotate=landscape ; > goptions hsize=12in ; > title1 ' ' ; > title2 ' ' ; > footnote1 ' ' ; > %let font=times ; > >

-- André WIELKI INED (Institut National d'Etudes Démographiques) Service Informatique 133 Boulevard Davout 75980 Paris Cedex 20 mél : wielki@ined.fr tél : 33 (0) 1 56 06 21 54