Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2008, week 4)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 22 Jan 2008 11:52:46 -0800
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Peter <crawfordsoftware@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: PROC TABULATE listing results different from output file!
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

On 22 Jan, 17:44, Stuart Luppescu <pix...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hello, I have a proc tabulate statement that looks like this: > > proc tabulate data=all out=mout missing; > by gr8unit; > class mathpl mexpabove mplnabove mactabove ; > table (mathpl all), (mexpabove* mplnabove * mactabove)*(n rowpctn="Row Pct"); > > The problem is that for each gr8unit for each row in the table in the list > file, the numbers are smaller than in the output data set. For example, > for one such gr8unit, the sum of all the numbers in the row where mathpl > is 4, is 6 in the listing file, but is 17 in the output data set! > > I don't get this at all. Does anyone know what's going on here? > > -- > Stuart Luppescu -=-=- s-luppescu <AT> uchicago <DOT> edu > CCSR at U of C ,.;-*^*-;., ccsr.uchicago.edu > (^_^)/ ʸ > Where are we going? And what are we doing in this handbasket?

we can help, if you post some sample data that replicates the error.

PeterC