Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2008, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Wed, 2 Jan 2008 15:49:43 -0500
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Kay Teka <teka97@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   create new variable, add to date

Sorry, but I am re-posting this because I sent my message prematurely:

Hello--

I'm interested in creating the following data:

ORIGINAL:

ID Date 1 1/1/08 2 1/2/08 3 1/3/08

NEW:

ID Date Newdate 1 1/1/08 1/1/08 1 1/2/08 1 1/3/08 2 1/2/08 1/2/08 2 1/3/08 2 1/4/08 etc.

Essentially, I need to create a new date variable by adding up to 365 consecutive days to the original date variable. I'm not sure how to do this. Any help is appreciated.