Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (September 2007, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 30 Sep 2007 03:56:37 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Patrick <patrick.matter@GMX.CH>
Subject:      Re: OUTER JOIN and order of WHERE Clause processing
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hi Hari

I'm also having a 512Kbps broadband accessing from Australia - and I'm suffering under the same response times than you. And living in the US wouldn't ease the situation: http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.sas/browse_thread/thread/37143b0703af1c77/f0a50135ae87f0a1?lnk=st&q=&rnum=19#f0a50135ae87f0a1

It seems that the server in Cary just can't handle all of us. Not very good PR for a company suplying a premium product (and for the SAS/ InterNet module) .....

I contacted the SAS customer service already - but more than a thank- you and we will forward this problem to our technical team didn't happen.

I'm thinking to ask for a refund because of a defect product. But it's a shame! The course itself is really good.

Patrick