Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (September 2007, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 14 Sep 2007 16:29:17 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Andrew H Karp <sfbay0001@AOL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Color PROC SQL output
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

I don't think this is possible, as it is my understanding the PROC SQL does not generate data components that are passed off to the Output Delivery System as do many other SAS PROCs. Of course, I may be wrong about this....

Andrew

On Sep 14, 12:21?pm, Haris <Karoval...@gmail.com> wrote: > Is there a way to color text or background in the PROC SQL output > similar to the way one can color PROC PRINT, REPORT, and TABULATE? > > In 'regular' SAS procs, I just add ... / STYLE ={FOREGROUND/ > BACKGROUND= ...} and I can selectively color different cells. I > prefer to use PROC SQL for data listings. So, is there a way to > selectively color cell background in PROC SQL? > > Thanks, > Haris