Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2007, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 3 Jul 2007 22:06:28 -0700
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         RolandRB <rolandberry@HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject:      "define / order order=internal" not being honored by proc report?
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Do you ever get "define / order order=internal" not being honored by proc report? I am trying to reproduce this with simple data but have not managed it. What I sometimes find is that if a format maps a high number to a space then in some circumstances it will place it at the top while keeping the other items in the correct internal order.