Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 15 Jun 2007 08:51:29 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Brandy Sinco <brsinco@UMICH.EDU>
Subject:      Re: ods select output PROC UNIVARIATE histogram
Comments: cc: tggsun@YAHOO.COM

Hello T.G. Sun,

This SAS code might do what you want:

ods html;

ods graphics on;

Proc Univariate Data=try;

Var aaa;

Histogram / Normal(Mu=Est Sigma=Est Fill)

CFill=Blue Name="AAA";

Inset Mean Std / Header='Normal Parameters'

Position=(95,95) RefPoint=TR;

Run; ods graphics off;

ods html close;

Brandy ========================================================== From: df ss <tggsun@YAHOO.COM> Subject: ods select output PROC UNIVARIATE histogram

Hello, I'm trying to output the parts of results from PROC UNIVARIATE (the moments and the graph which was generate by histogram statement parts only). Now, I can get moments part only. Is there a way to get the both parts together? thanks, ss df

ods select moments ; PROC UNIVARIATE data=try; histogram aaa / normal ; VAR aaa; run; =============================================================

Brandy R. Sinco, Research Associate II U of M School of Social Work www.umich.edu/~brsinco