Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 15 Jun 2007 17:53:20 -0000
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         caglar serdar <wedontneed@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: All statisticians we are waiting you!!!
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

On 14 Haziran, 04:15, davidlcass...@MSN.COM (David L Cassell) wrote: > wedontn...@GMAIL.COM wrote: > > >Hi we opened a web-site for all statisticians. Our site is new but we > >want all statisticians come together and help each other. Come and > >help us there isnt a web-site like this. We can come together. Please > >support us.www.ecostatistics.com > > While they also announced this on the Math Is Fun forum, they seem > to have neglected to put the website *up*. This doesn't bode well > for their commitment to their project, or their long-term goals. > > Besides, don't all statisticians already know each other and help each > other? I mean, other than Fisher and Pearson... > > David > -- > David L. Cassell > mathematical statistician > Design Pathways > 3115 NW Norwood Pl. > Corvallis OR 97330 > > _________________________________________________________________ > Like puzzles? Play free games & earn great prizes. Play Clink now.http://club.live.com/clink.aspx?icid=clink_hotmailtextlink2

we mistakenly put that announce on Math is Fun forum. We don't know it is forbidden. Sorry for this. Our site is new so we want that all statisticians develop it together. Good Day...