Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2007, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Sun, 3 Jun 2007 02:05:44 -0700
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   Rocco Siffredi <rcc0s3fredi@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:   Re: Sexual fascism and the Mark Foley scandel
Comments:   To: sas-l@uga.edu

On Jun 1, 9:40 pm, bobandcarole <bobandcarol...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Apparently, Rep. Mark Foley is homosexual. And like many homosexual > men, he has pedophilic tendencies. We should pray for him that he > gets a handle on this problem and refrains from harming any more > kids. > > Meanwhile, we need to wake up. The fact that this is typical > behavior for homosexuals doesn't stop us from continuing to elevate > such folks to positions where they gain access to our kids. > > http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52244

No homos hanging out with my kiddies.