Previous (more recent) messageNext (less recent) messagePrevious (more recent) in topicNext (less recent) in topicPrevious (more recent) by same authorNext (less recent) by same authorPrevious page (January 2007, week 5)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 1 Feb 2007 14:27:52 +1100
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         "Johnson, David" <David.Johnson@CBA.COM.AU>
Subject:      Re: Could not find solution as you have suggested

Online help : SAS products : SAS/Graph : SAS/Graph reference : SAS/Graph Procedures : The GCHART Procedure : Example 7. It includes web drill down functionality that is redundant for your needs, but details the chart code very well. Kind regards David

From: Nirad Pachchigar [mailto:nirad.p@gmail.com] Sent: Thursday, 1 February 2007 4:01 AM To: Johnson, David Subject: Could not find solution as you have suggested

Dear David, Thank you for your suggestion.I cold not find Bar graph code a s you have suggested in Factual material of SAS.I have tried to search online help for histograms also.but no sucess.If you can send me link or other solution i would be greatly obliged to you. -- Sincerely, Nirad Pachchigar 503 cherry street Apt # 137 TX,USA 77840 (979) 204-4572 nirad.p@gmail.com

************** IMPORTANT MESSAGE ***************************** This e-mail message is intended only for the addressee(s) and contains information which may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender by return email, do not use or disclose the contents, and delete the message and any attachments from your system. Unless specifically indicated, this email does not constitute formal advice or commitment by the sender or the Commonwealth Bank of Australia (ABN 48 123 123 124) or its subsidiaries. We can be contacted through our web site: commbank.com.au. If you no longer wish to receive commercial electronic messages from us, please reply to this e-mail by typing Unsubscribe in the subject line. **************************************************************