Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2006, week 2)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 14 Dec 2006 23:36:30 +1100
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Doug <gordononline@OPTUSNET.COM.AU>
Subject:      Re: configure management console
Comments: To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hi Greg

I just posted another question on this issue. I am using win xp pro - and sas 9.1.3

I have tried to manually start the service in dos and the windows services group but with no luck. I cannot remove the object spawner using the objectspawner.bat /remove as it seems to want to start before i can remove it.

even using the dos command - the service fails to start. I think that i have the correct authorisations for public, sas administrator and sas system services set up.

Just cant seem to figure this bit out.

Doug