Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2006, week 1)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 2 Oct 2006 03:54:13 -0400
Sender:       "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:         Jim Groeneveld <jim2stat@YAHOO.CO.UK>
Subject:      Re: A Format catalog question
Comments: To: "Subhu. Manyam" <proccontents@GMAIL.COM>

Hi SAS_learner,

The CNTRLIN option, that you referenced in your reply below, actually is spelled as CNTLIN, I believe. And I don't know what those letters CNTL mean with this respect. I wouldn't understand why if it ment 'control'. The C might have to do with Catalog, but the rest?

Regards - Jim. -- Jim Groeneveld, Netherlands Statistician, SAS consultant home.hccnet.nl/jim.groeneveld