Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2006, week 3)Back to main SAS-L pageJoin or leave SAS-L (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:   Thu, 21 Sep 2006 20:50:11 GMT
Sender:   "SAS(r) Discussion" <SAS-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU>
From:   sawpit <taigasix@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:   ODS, proc gplot, gif file name
Comments:   To: sas-l@uga.edu

Hello,

I'm using ODS with proc gplot to generate web pages that display the gif images produced by gplot. Everything works fine, but I would like to be able to explicitly specify the names of the gif files that ODS/gplot is producing, programmatically from within the SAS session. Currently, the file names are generated automatically and incorporate a sequential index ... I'd like to override this default with meaningful names of my own.